Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents The Buckhead/Cascade City Chapter of the Links, Inc. collection consists of correspondence, meeting minutes, committee reports; programs, financial records. The bulk of this collection is from 1995-2019. Printed materials from the Regional/National organization, photographs of the chapter, and audiovisual items are included in this collection.
Dates: 1980 - 2019
Scope and Contents note The collection consists of correspondence; minutes of meetings; committee reports; programs; financial and legal records of the Dogwood Chapter of The inks, Inc. The bulk of this information is from 1988-1991. Two scrapbooks of activities of the Dogwood Chapter are included. About half of the collection includes material on the National organization and the Southern Area organization. Organizational manuals; National Conference programs and proceedings; the organization's newsletter and...
Overview This collection consists of the financial records of the Neighborhood Arts Center in Atlanta, Georgia, from 1979 through 1989, including reports, vendor accounts, manuals on accounting, purchase orders, journals, payroll ledgers, invoices, bank statements, annual reports and tax information from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1978-1984; Bulk, 1978-1984 1975-1989 1978-1984
Overview The collection consists of the program files of the Neighborhood Arts Center in Atlanta, Georgia, from the years 1979-1989 and includes a history of the Neighborhood Arts Center, information from the Board of Directors and their meetings, committee reports, profiles of members of the Board of Directors, correspondence, memos, office files, information on leasing space, budgets and funding sources, and information on program activities.
Overview Records of the Phoenix Arts and Theatre Company, Inc. This collection contains correspondence, exhibition brochures and catalogs, invitations, interviews, photographs, newspaper clippings, magazines, features, biographical data, newsletters, photographs and posters documenting art related events, programs, awards, covering various events and programs locally and nationally. Additional materials include: Literary productions (reproductions) minutes, fliers, financial records and reports. The...
Dates: 1892-2000 undated
- Subject: Community arts projects--Georgia--Atlanta. X
- African American artists -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History -- 20th century 2
- Community centers--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Accounts 1
- Administrative records 1
- African American artists -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- African American arts -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History -- 20th century 1
- African American arts -- Societies, etc. 1
- African American women--Georgia--Atlanta--Societies and clubs. 1
- African American women--Georgia--Atlanta. 1
- African American women--Georgia. 1
- African American women--Societies and clubs--Alabama--Tuscaloosa. 1
- African Americans in the performing arts--Georgia--Atlanta 1
- Arts patronage--Georgia--Atlanta 1
- Bank statements 1
- Budgets 1
- Checkbooks 1
- Cultural Organizations---Black---American 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Financial statements 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Payroll records 1
- Posters 1
- Social service -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Tax records 1 ∧ less
- Neighborhood Arts Center (Atlanta, Ga.). 2
- Phoenix Arts and Theatre Company. 1