Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents This collection of Carter’s Department Store covers the years 1948 to 1964. The collection contains advertisements, stationary, customer credit records, general ledgers, check stubs, financial statements, invoices, receipts, journal sheets, ledgers, overdue notices, personal correspondence, pharmaceutical price lists and signed checks.
Dates: 1948 - 1964
Overview The collection consists of papers of James Neal Montgomery from 1922-1975. The papers include correspondence, financial records, printed material, photographs, and newspaper clippings. The materials document Montgomery's business activities in the entertainment field and include financial records and correspondence pertaining to the Southeastern Artists, Inc. (1944-1949) and the Sunset Casino (1943-1947); flyers, publicity announcements, concert announcements, and programs for various...
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1940-1950; Bulk, 1940-1950 1922-1975 1940-1950
Overview The collection consists of papers of Ruby Parks Blackburn from 1933-1982. The papers include correspondence, financial records, minutes, scrapbooks, photographs, ledgers, ephemera, and political broadsides. The materials document Blackburn's involvement with the T.I.C. (To Improve Conditions) Club, the Atlanta Cultural League, and Ruby's Beauty Shop. Of particular interest are minutes (1954-1956, 1971-1976) and voter lists (1965-1975) of the Georgia League of Negro Women Voters and minutes...
Overview The collection consists of account books from the Yates and Milton Drugstore (Atlanta, Ga.) from 1955-1972. The collection also includes a drugstore poster, listing items sold and prices.
- Subject: Business records X
- Atlanta Cultural League (Ga.). 1
- Blackburn, Ruby Parks, 1901-1982 1
- Bond, Julian, 1940-2015 1
- Democratic Party (Ga.) 1
- Jackson, Maynard, 1938-2003 1
- League of Negro Women Voters of Georgia. 1
- Milton, Lorimer D., 1898-1986 1
- Montgomery, James Neal, 1903- 1
- Ruby's Beauty Shop (Atlanta, Ga.). 1
- Southeastern Artists, Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.). 1
- Sunset Casino (Atlanta, Ga.). 1
- Talmadge, Herman E. (Herman Eugene), 1913-2002 1
- Yates and Milton Drugstore (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Yates, Clayton R., -1977 1 ∧ less