Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents note The Anthony “Tony” Daniels papers, 1980-2000, documents his professional and personal life through correspondence, diaries, journals, print materials, publications. The primary focus of the collection is his writings, which includes drafts, rewrites, scripts and related printed material. The collection also has records from the ensemble, ADODI Muse.
Overview The collection consists of papers of Samuel Howard Archer from ca. 1898-1990. The papers include some personal correspondence (1923-1937) including letters of recommendation (1898-1902), newspaper clippings, tributes, and letters of condolence from academic institutions throughout the South regarding Archer's death. Other materials relating to Archer include records documenting his involvement in Omega Psi Phi Fraternity; Friendship Baptist Church (Atlanta, Ga.); awards and certificates;...
Overview The collection consists of the records of The 27 Club (Atlanta, Ga.) from 1949-1969. The records include correspondence, by-laws, memoranda, membership rosters, guest lists, financial records, and minutes documenting the activities and interests of the club regarding the participation of African Americans in society and civil rights. The materials contain information on accommodations for African-American athletes in Atlanta (Ga.), funds for Charlayne Hunter, donations for those in need, and...
- Subject: African American men--Georgia--Societies and clubs X
- 27 Club (Atlanta, Ga.). 1
- Archer, Jessie Thelma Beasley, 1903-1999 1
- Archer, Nelson T. 1
- Archer, Samuel Howard 1
- Archer, Samuel Howard, 1870-1941 1
- Daniels, Anthony (Tony), 1965-1998 1
- Friendship Baptist Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hunter-Gault, Charlayne 1
- Morehouse College (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity 1
- Simon, E. L. 1
- Spelman College 1
- Tennessee Agricultural and Industrial State College 1
- Thomas, Jesse O., 1885- 1
- Toomer, Fred A., (Fred Armon), 1889-1961 1 ∧ less