Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Ann States Photograph Collection holds images of Atlanta life during the 1970s. Many of the photographs showcase Auburn Avenue and the businesses that once thrived there. The photographs also show the people of Sweet Auburn in various settings socializing and working, these images offer a glimpse to what Sweet Auburn looked like during this time period.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1940 - 1979
Scope and Contents note The Charmayne Johnson family papers, 1900-1998, include awards, certificates, cards, church bulletins, correspondence, funeral programs, materials related to education, legal documents, newsletters, photographs, yearbooks, and other items collected by various members of the Brooks and Johnson families. A portion of the collection consists of papers related to the education of Albert and Georgia Brooks. These include but are not limited to school assignments and report cards, alumni materials,...
Dates: 1900-1998, undated
- Subject: African Americans--Social life and customs--20th century X
- African American universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century. 1
- African Americans--Education--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century 1
- African Americans--Education--Georgia--Atlanta. 1
- African Americans--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century 1
- Atlanta (Ga.)--Social life and customs. 1