Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Dr. Robert A. Holmes Papers cover the years 1916 to 2018. The collection contains materials from his time in the Georgia legislature his consultations and his writings. Specific materials include; correspondence, awards, programs, published journals and essays, unpublished essays, handwritten and typed manuscripts, campaign materials, legislature, press releases, photographs and audio visual material.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1916 - 2018
Scope and Contents note The Lorenzo Benn papers consist of biographical information, correspondence, financial records, publications, legislative works, and photographs. There is also a desk plate and funeral program of Lorenzo Benn.
Dates: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1985-1988; 1968-1990
- African American educators--Georgia. 1
- African American universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century. 1
- African American universities and colleges--Georgia. 1
- African Americans--Education (Higher)--Georgia--Atlanta. 1
- African Americans--Government policy--Georgia--Atlanta 1