Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents note The collection consists of correspondence; minutes of meetings; committee reports; programs; financial and legal records of the Dogwood Chapter of The inks, Inc. The bulk of this information is from 1988-1991. Two scrapbooks of activities of the Dogwood Chapter are included. About half of the collection includes material on the National organization and the Southern Area organization. Organizational manuals; National Conference programs and proceedings; the organization's newsletter and...
Overview The Tau Epsilon Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority records span from 1991 to 1998 and contain agendas, minutes, annual reports, program committee reports, a 1994 chapter directory, programs, flyers, souvenir journals, chapter newsletters, and ephemera. The records document the chapter's activities in the East Point and College Park communities in Fulton County, Ga.
Overview The collection contains a scrapbook covering the period of 1919 to 1996 that includes documents club activities, minutes from 1985 to 1996, program announcements, biographical sketches of performers, and a proclamation from former Atlanta Mayor Bill Campbell declaring Utopian Literary Club day.
- African American women--Georgia--Fulton County--Social life and customs. 2
- African American women--Societies and clubs. 2
- Administrative records 1
- African American women--Georgia--Atlanta. 1
- African American women--Georgia. 1
- African American women--Societies and clubs--Alabama--Tuscaloosa. 1
- Community arts projects--Georgia--Atlanta. 1
- Greek letter societies--Georgia--Fulton County. 1
- Literature--Societies, etc. 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Proclamations 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority. Tau Epsilon Omega Chapter (East Point and College Park, Ga.) 1
- Utopian Literary Club (Atlanta, Ga.). 1