Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The collection contains Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority records gathered by Mary Shy Scott from 1981 to 2013 and includes obituaries of former national presidents of Alpha Kappa Alpha, scholarship program information, directories, manuals, programs, minutes, and agendas from both national and regional conferences, a 1994 annual report, issues of the sorority's newsletter, Ivy Leaf, from 1981 to 1994, other related newsletters, certificates and awards.
Dates: 1937 - 2013
Overview The Tau Epsilon Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority records span from 1991 to 1998 and contain agendas, minutes, annual reports, program committee reports, a 1994 chapter directory, programs, flyers, souvenir journals, chapter newsletters, and ephemera. The records document the chapter's activities in the East Point and College Park communities in Fulton County, Ga.
Overview The collection contains a scrapbook covering the period of 1919 to 1996 that includes documents club activities, minutes from 1985 to 1996, program announcements, biographical sketches of performers, and a proclamation from former Atlanta Mayor Bill Campbell declaring Utopian Literary Club day.
- Administrative records 2
- African American women--Georgia--Fulton County--Social life and customs. 2
- Greek letter societies--Georgia--Fulton County. 1
- Greek letter societies--Southern States. 1
- Literature--Societies, etc. 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Proclamations 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority 1
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority. South Atlantic region 1
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority. Tau Epsilon Omega Chapter (East Point and College Park, Ga.) 1
- Scott, Mary Shy, 1930-2013 1
- Utopian Literary Club (Atlanta, Ga.). 1